ACTIVITIES DEVELOPED BY BURGOS ACOGE FOR THE PROMOTION OF SENTIM PROJECT
- We started Sentim dissemination activities in September, with a meeting (24/09/2015) to inform the steering group of BA about the project in detail, Acogiendo, the newsletter of Burgos Acoge, dedicated an extend contend to present Sentim and Erasmus+ http://burgosacoge.org/images/boletines/acogiendo_2_septiembre15.pdf And we started the external dissemination of Sentim at local level through meetings with immigration professionals, as the meetings with Atalaya and Caritas responsibles in November.
- On November 27, we organized a meeting with the participation of over 25 people to inform BA volunteers and immigration professionals of BA about Sentim. (fotos)
- In November Sentim appeared again in Acogiendo http://burgosacoge.org/images/boletines/Acogiendo3_noviembre_15.pdf
From the beginning of the project Sentim has his own space in www.burgosacoge.org
- We started the interviews with with immigrants, entrepreneurs and potential entrepreneurs.
- In January and February we informed different organizations and stakeholders:
- January 13, Fundación Alter, to present Sentim and collect information about social economy Burgos.
- January 13 meeting with José J Mtnez. Caballero, consultant and expert in selfemployment, to inform about Sentim and collect information and suggestions about detection of interest for entrepreneurship.
- January 20 with asociación Hechos, to inform Hechos about the Sentim project and collect information about social economy in Burgos.
- February 18, with social services professionals of the City Council, to inform about the Sentim project and explore ways of collaboration.
- In February we finished the interviews, over 50 interviews have been done with immigrants, both entrepreneurs and potential entrepreneurs. All of them have been informed about Sentim and Erasmus+.
- Interview in local TV. The Presidenta of Burgos Acoge was interviewed to inform about Sentim project.
- We finished over 40 interviews with immigrants (entrepreneurs, potential entrepreneurs, other) for the development of our outputs and to select them for one of the Sentim workshops. All of them were informed about Sentim and Erasmus+.
- Workshop with 11 immigrants with interest towards entrepreneurship to test and evaluate the Sentim results.
- Presentation of Sentim in a Red Acoge event in Cordoba (Spain). Over 80 professionals and volunteers of Red Acoge, from Red Acoge and other 17 immigrants organizations of Spain, were informed about Sentim and Erasmus+.
- We finished over 30 personal interviews with immigrants to inform them about the project and give them the opportunity to participate in Sentim workshops.
- Workshop with 17 immigrants with interest towards entrepreneurship and a clear business idea to test and evaluate the Sentim course in competences needed for entrepreneurship.
- Meeting with the participants in the Comision of Integración of the City Council of Burgos to inform them about Sentim and the possibility to develop workshops addressed to professionals by using the methods developed in the frame of Sentim. Attendants: 6 professionals from 5 organizations.
- Participation in the meeting of the Comisión de Integración of the City Council of Burgos to develop workshops addressed to professionals and immigrants. Attendants: 10 professionals fro 8 different organizations.
17 and 24/03/2017
- Training course, workshop to implement the methodology developed in the frame of Sentim. Attendants: 15 professionals from 7 different organizations. Sentim materials were very well valued. The group decided continue working in the frame of social economy to identify projects to be developed.
21/03 till 6/04/2017
- Training course, workshop. Addressed to immigrants with interest towards entrepreneurship and a clear business idea. 7 immigrants had the opportunity to participate in the workshop and test the training materials developed in the frame of Sentim.
- Training course. A workshop addressed to group of 14 professionals from 9 organizations to implement project(s) in the frame of social economy.
- Meeting with the participation of 22 immigrants and 5 professionals from 4 organizations to propose them the participation in a social economy project, a cooperative in the frame of house keeping and elderly care. This day started a training workshop of 20 sessions to create a cooperative by using the methods developed in Sentim project.
- Workshop to implement project(s) in the frame of social economy. Second meeting. Participants: 7 professionals from 6 different organizations.
- Training organized by Sentim in the frame and with the support of the Comisión de Integración of Burgos City Council to promote a social economy project, a cooperative. Attendants: 12 professionals from 8 different organizations and 3 immigrants.
- Meeting to inform about Sentim project and try to influence in local politics related to social economy. Participants: 3 professionals of local administration, responsible of Employment, Women and immigration.
- Meeting to inform about Sentim project and help the ongoing of a truck food social economy project. Articipants: 2 professionals of two non profit organizations of Burgos (Comité Antisida y Unión Gitana).
- Workshop to implement project(s) in the frame of social economy. Participants: 7 professionals from 6 different organizations.
- Meeting with the responsible of Employment and local development of the Burgos City council . To present a proposal to modify a call for grants to non-profit organizations for the promotion of social economy and to invite the City Council to participate in the ME in Burgos.
- Meeting with the local responsible of the Regional Development Agency in Burgos. To present Sentim and Sentim results and invite them to participate in the ME.
- Creation of the cooperative with 19 immigrant workers-partners and Burgos Acoge as collaborator partner. Over 70 immigrants have participated in the 20 training sessions from March (one per week).
- Interview in TV. Presentation of Sentim project results and the new cooperative. Video
- Participation in II Burgos Social Startup. Talking about social economy as a tool to enhance the labour opportunities of people excluded from the labour market and the results of Sentim project. Organized by the University of Burgos.
- Interview in Radio Amiga, presentation of Burgos Acoge activities, Sentim and social economy projects. Interview here